Who we are
Our website address is: https://huionsingapore.store.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
In any of the following cases, we’ll not assume any legal responsibility for disclosure of your privacy:
• Leakage of any of your personal information caused by your disclosure of user password to others or sharing your registered account with others, or leakage of any of your personal information for any other causes for which we’re not accountable
• Disclosure of your personal information under applicable laws and regulations or as required by relevant government policy;
• Any dispute arising from the use of your personal information by any third party in such case as specified in the terms and statement of services herein;
• Any temporary shutdown of the website caused by any hacker attack, invasion of computer virus or government regulation;
• If you find any case of infringing your civil interests by the online store, you shall notify the same to us as soon as possible, so that we can take such measures as deletion, shielding, delinking etc as necessary; any loss in connection with such infringement due to your failure of timely notice shall be your sole responsibility;
• Any consequence as a result of force majeure;
• The usage or disclaimer of service terms and statements herein specified in the online store